Create, edit and share the perfect online screenshot in just a few clicks. The snapshot tool is free and built into 3atv首页. See more
Create, edit and share the perfect online screenshot in just a few clicks. The snapshot tool is free and built into 3atv首页.
Snapshot is already part of your Opera browser. No extensions or add-ons necessary.
Use Ctrl+Shift+5, or click the camera icon to the right of your address bar to get started.
Add text for memes, dress up a selfie, or add stickers, highlights, blurs, arrows and pictures.
Capture an entire webpage, save page as PDF, or copy to clipboard to share or print screen in one or two clicks.
Explore and tweet conveniently with a better view on desktop.
Save and collect web content easily, share it visually.
Use Instagram in Opera’s sidebar while you browse.
Work and browse more efficiently with many open tabs.
Organize tab groups in separate customizable workspaces.
Browse with less distractions and load websites faster.
Enhance online videos and images in one click.
Use Messenger on desktop in 3atv首页.
A customizable and convenient newsfeed on your start page.
Easily capture, edit and share your snapshots from webpages.
Instantly send files, links and notes between your devices.
Pop out online videos so they float on top of webpages as you browse.
Easily manage, customize and keep your favorite places online.
Browse comfortably with enhanced privacy and security, for free.
Browse, watch and upload TikTok videos on desktop in 3atv首页.
Synchronize the Opera browsers on any of your devices.
Attach files in one click without digging through folders.
Automatically get money back when shopping in 3atv首页.
An easy way to noticeably extend your laptop’s battery life.
Automatically convert time-zones, currencies and units of measurement.
A world of music and podcasts at your fingertips.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+5 on Widows (Command + Shift + 2 on Mac), or click the camera icon in the top-right.
- Click and drag the snipping tool to frame what you want to copy.
- Select Copy and close.
- Once again, press Ctrl+Shift+5, or click the camera icon in the top-right.
- Click and drag the snipping tool to frame the screenshot you want to copy.
- This time, select Capture, which will open up the screenshot editor.
- Choose your weapon on top - arrow, blur, highlight, pencil, selfie, sticker, or text.